People, places and what triggers you to make faces

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Land of the…….

You think the longer you live, the less likely you are to be shocked. Not true. Even though I am a Glambert as they say, before reading the following on E!Online, I would have said that the talk of not voting for Adam Lambert because he was gay was just trying to reason away the unthinkable AI result. Maybe, I thought, the majority just likes mediocrity, maybe that’s all there is to it. I think the following snippets which you can find (unless E’s moderator is back from whatever rock he/she was hiding under) beneath The Big Picture on E!’s site speak, astoundingly, for themselves.

If this doesn’t stop the exodus to America, nothing will.

Under Adam Lambert’s pic, you will read this:

“Can you say "So gay"?”

“Why is he being photographed? he didnt even win...and thank god! A freaky cross dresser shouldnt be an "IDOL"

“Fucckin faggott! * .Im so happy He didint win american Idol!”

“I personally can't wait for this freak's 15 minutes to be up. People, there are 1,000's of people like this weirdo in theater, they all sound and act the same, he's absolutely NO DIFFERENT. When I saw those very very very disturbing pictures of Adam dressed as a blue devil with his tongue stuck down some little man wearing makeup's throat, I completely lost anything I might have liked about this transvestite. He seriously has issues, and how someone like him got past the AI producers is beyond me. Now I'm reading somewhere that there are pictures of him in his early 20's making out with a 16/17 year old boy. If that's true, aren't we supposed to draw the line when it comes to sexual predators? I honestly cannot believe that America is so infatuated with this person. He's a trans-genderbending, very very strange individual, and I for one can't wait for him to go away. NO WAY will I let MY kids "idolize" this freak.”

Under Halle Berry, you will read this:

            “Her negrofied attitude makes me think it would have done her some good to work on my               great great grandfather's cotton plantation.”

      Under Salma Hayek and her baby’s photo, you will read this:

            “this baby is f**king ugly just like all the other "no spik english" babies out there.”

             I think any further comment from me would be an anti-climax.

No comments:

Post a Comment