People, places and what triggers you to make faces

Friday, January 6, 2012

Oh, these foreign tongues

What in the name of all that's holy is a programme where the characters speak in a foreign tongue doing on the English channel Star World? Is nothing sacred? So ok, the language is Hindi but still – I don't speak it which is why – this is a no-brainer – I watch English channels, get it? get it? And the programme is Survivor India which is as noxious as Minute to Win It (India version), Masterchef India, Indian (gawdhelpus) Idol and so on. I mean, the day McDonald's entered these shores serving only chicken (!!!), I knew the world as I knew it had changed forever. Where's the beef? Where's the meaning of life, more like. Just watch the strange beings on Survivor India and you will soon be asking the same question.  

No comments:

Post a Comment