People, places and what triggers you to make faces

Saturday, December 28, 2013

All, sometimes, is lost

I spied Sephora in Delhi recently and almost fell to my knees in gratitude. But of course, India being India, (where else do you get no beef at a McDonald's?), it was lacking in the variety which is precisely what Sephora is famous for. Apart from a nod to benefit, Stila had a presence so I bought a token second-choice eyeliner (they didn't have the one I wanted - surprise!) and discovered even OPI had only about 10 colours to choose from. I then sadly tottered towards Starbucks where the appalling decor gave me more of a start than the coffee, and left suddenly after noticing the RiRi Woo poster outside MAC's. Yes, dear Reader, after completing my 100-meter dash there I was told it was out of stock. After which, having lost the will to live, I caught the next flight out.

No comments:

Post a Comment