People, places and what triggers you to make faces

Sunday, August 9, 2015

True Heart

There are some TV shows which make you sit at the edge of your armchair until every episode ends, and then want to leap from it and go running to get all the feels (a word I have grown to love almost as much as ‘on point’) out of your system. I love it almost as much as I loved Breaking Bad. What do I get high on with True Detective 2? It’s the theme song, the characters, the broken lives, the hard loving, the few words in the still of the night that have the weight of a wrecking ball. Vince Vaughn is the face of the series, (who knew he had this in him?), although Colin Farrell is the overriding talent.

I can feel my heart slowing down just thinking of the finale tomorrow night. Omigod. You know what this means, right? Here we go, embracing the void again.

No comments:

Post a Comment