People, places and what triggers you to make faces

Friday, May 18, 2012

Cliche, but I finally nailed it!


Struggling with my search for nail-polishes that stay and are deep enough for two coats only, three make me feel as though I'm buried alive, I've come to a conclusion: Not in India. Well, it's in Delhi but, you know, that's not India. And what is in Delhi? OPI, the only nail colour that can stand tall in a sea of not quite-quite brands. Included in the shades of shame are Lakme, Bourjois, Colour Bar and Faces. These don't apply evenly, leaving those horrid see-through patches that my OCD simply loathes.
I mean, how difficult  can it be to get the fundamentals of nail-polish right? We can't all afford Chanel's Le Vernis, so OPI it must be. Now to check Delhi flight rates. Hmm, I know, I would end up paying 10 times what Le Vernis costs. Alright, alright, you've held a gun to my head. Le Vernis it must be. The shade appropriately called "Vendetta" (top). 

No comments:

Post a Comment