People, places and what triggers you to make faces

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Catching up


I was just frothing at the mouth over this so-called journalist who had interviewed an adult entertainment star now acting in Hindi movies. The offensive, antiquated, totally Indian male mindset questions he asked, no interrogated her with, were so incredible you knew instantly he could only do it in this country. Anywhere else he would have been fired on the spot. I would love to know what his search history consisted of after he reached puberty. Oh, wait, I don't think he ever did. I shall now wait with bated breath for his viewers to grow by leaps and bounds. Why not when we have news anchors who are national jokes with such high ratings that they make more money than a dozen talented, hardworking individuals could dream of in a single lifetime. Of course we can froth but nothing will change. So I caught up on my reading instead. My blood pressure is back to normal and I am neck-deep in Vuitton, Gucci and celebritydom. Good times, thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment